- Time Savings
- Money Savings
Founded in 1939, by Jack and Ethel Bekolay, B&H has continually grown to meet the ever changing needs of industry and more importantly our customers. In 1972, Richard Bekolay became President and added a 35,000 square foot fabrication facility featuring the latest in CAD/CAM. In 1985, B&H added another 100,000 square feet to house even more gear reducers, bearings, motors and power transmission equipment.
We pride ourselves on providing breakdown service and emergency repair services. Our rush service is so well received that distributors across the USA frequently call upon us to help them service their customers. We often provide parts and gear drives back to their manufacturers that originally built them.